Thursday, August 28, 2014

Nude, Black and Red



Ooh, those crinsom rays of ruby bright.
Ah! The technicolor li-i-ight!

-- Bette Midler "Red"


NOTES

    Today I'm writing about my perfect red nail colour, of which I received much compliments and questions on its availability whenever I wore it or posted about it on my instagram/blog. This shade is from Korean brand Holika Holika, it is to me a very pure red that is just right, not too bright, not too dark, not too blue-toned or orange-y. It is a very elegant yet eye-catching hue without being gaudy or loud. Application is easy too, with two coats being sufficient to cover smile lines. I bought this a while ago, so I'm not sure if it is still available, but it's always worth checking out at a local Holika store if you have one in the neighborhood. As for the outfit, this is what I wore to a colleague's wedding last week. Red on nude is perfectly acceptable, I find  ; )  You can see more of this shade on my instagram here and here!  : )

    今天來寫一下詢問度超高的,我心目中完美紅色的指甲油。這色每次擦出門或 po 在 IG / blog 都會被讚或被問牌子,現在終於寫了 XDD  這支是韓牌 Holika Holika 的,是個非常正的紅色,不會太暗或太亮,也沒有偏藍或偏橘的色調。總之,是個搶眼卻不俗氣的優雅色彩。擦起來也還蠻順的,大約兩層就足以遮蓋微笑線了。不過這之買有點久了,不確定現在還有沒有,我想如果附近有 Holika Holika 的店面可以進去看看。至於穿搭,這是上週穿去同事婚禮的衣服,夠喜氣啦! XD  其實裸色跟大紅配起來也不會太突兀啊  ; )  另外,更多這色的 IG 照請看這裡這裡喔! : )




Top :  Million
Shoes :  Grace Gift
Clutch :  Vincci
Earrings :  Cor-date
Vernis :  Holika Holika Pop Nails 33


Bises!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...