Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Where The Wild Things Are



Oh, I'm looking for my leopard, where can he be?
Oh, my leopard's probably somewhere looking for me.

-- 7 Seconds of Love "Looking for My Leopard"


NOTES

    I have been meaning to do an outfit photoshoot with my plush leopard for a while now, and I was originally planning to just sit around with the toy, take a few photos and be done with it.

    The idea of this post came when I was watching the animated version of the macabre ( and dare I say, hilarious? ) "Gashlycrumb Tinies", an abecedarian book that kills off children in the goriest way possible. You can watch it here, it is ingenious!

 


Leopard playsuit :  H&M
Culottes :  FORMENgirl


 
Here's the complete story in animated GIF, takes me ages to upload! 



 
Bises! ♥♥


 

21 comments:

  1. 好可愛
    雖然是個悲傷的故事?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!!
    好喜歡看你的穿搭,和文字

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha kinda cute....like the gif part the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your photos. May I know what camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog very much ♥
    i follow you , and i will be so glad, if you
    can follow me too ;)

    jenny-br.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny! I followed you on Bloglovin' <3

      Delete
  6. this post is absolutely adorable <3

    http://www.tseparfait.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stumbled upon your blog and am loving your looks! I'll be following you on bloglovin' now :)

    Would love if you checked my blog out too!
    http://unkitsch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie!! You have great style too :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Haha, thank you Katrina!! I meant it to be creepy! LOL

      Delete
  9. HELLLO! I TOTALLY LOVE UR PICS!
    and im stunned by the leopard...may i know where you purchased it?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Astrid! I bought the leopard at a department store in Malaysia ages ago :)

      Delete
  10. 看韻的部落格有一陣子了,第一次看到做GIF,而且超級可愛!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈~我是第一次嘗試做GIF啊, 還蠻好玩的 XDD

      Delete
  11. I adore this GIF, just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...