Friday, May 18, 2012

Garden in My Room



There's a garden in my room,
It has apples sweet and ripe.

-- Merril Bainbridge "Garden in My Room"


NOTES

    I bought this floral maxi dress ages ago and still it does not look dated. Sometimes a boater and some bright wedges are all that it needs for a day of leisurely picnic at the countryside (or in my own backyard as I tend to do).

    It is weekend again, the rain has stopped and I'm trying to decide which outfit to shoot. Trench coat or glittery shoes? (I'm sorry if this sounds terribly unappealing ;) ) Anyway, bon week-end, dears!




Lace top :  Emoda
Maxi dress :  J-Pure
Bag :  Jeanasis
Ring :  Accessorize



Bises! ♥♥






4 comments:

  1. Glitter shoes!;) I think it's going to be perfect for girlie dates. I just got a pair of sliver glitter flats a few days ago!

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, my glitter shoes are more like Vegas dancers' stilettos! Not that girly, I'm afraid ;)

      Delete
  2. 在這邊打中文得我變得好不搭
    在想回應要不要也打英文的好
    但是一想到我貧乏的英文(遠望

    花裙很美麗
    但我不太敢穿這麼長的裙子
    要配有跟的鞋子走路不太方便

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 不要緊的啊~也有其他讀者打中文喔 ^__^
      長裙真的還滿容易踩到的 囧>

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...