Sunday, April 29, 2012

Peach Pleats and Roses



No flower of her kindred, no rosebud is nigh
To reflect back her blushes and give sigh for sigh.

-- Thomas Moore "Last Rose of Summer"


NOTES



    It is a rare thing for a hobbit to find a wearable maxi skirt, much less one that is flattering to the figure. I admit I was taking a huge gamble when I placed my order on this peach confection, but I think it turned out alright  :)

    Today I am going to mow the lawn with my family, then have a picnic of tea and ice-cream on the freshly-cut grass. It is spring after all! Have a great weekend, mes amis!





Top :  Second-hand from Ruten
Skirt :  Style by Me
Bag :  UOU


Bises! ♥♥






8 comments:

  1. OOOH! I have been looking for a peach skirt for ages! Ever since I saw it on cupcakesandcashmere:)

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A peach skirt is perfect for spring, do go for it by whatever means!! :D

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I have been to your blog and I love it! These pictures are amazing! I love everything in the outfit :)

    http://www.sweetindigoroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thank you!! You have a gorgeous blog as well <33

      Delete
  3. so, prettyy, so lovely,,, ><
    i've been chasing you from LB..
    keep up the good style.. ^^

    xoxo
    http://the-wingless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do recognize your name!! :)
      Thank you for always leaving great comments <33

      Delete
  4. 真是不好意思請問之後會有中文的BLOG嗎:)?還是就只會有英文的呢~?:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯~之後有空會附上中文的翻譯的  ^__^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...